Intro Beach Dive – Perfect for Beginners
Stardust Hawaii offers Intro Beach Dive – perfect for beginner divers with little or no scuba diving experience. Introductory Scuba Dives include one (1) hour in the Class/Confined Water followed by one (1) hour for the Ocean Dive.
No experience is necessary to attend our Introductory Scuba Dive. There is a maximum number of four (4) divers per per instructor. All our Introductory Scuba Dive offer personalized and individualized attention. Each Introductory Dive lasts about 40-45 minutes and many divers achieve a maximum depth of 25-30 feet.
Facts and Requirements:
- Check in time: Monday – Saturday 10:00 am and 1:00 pm
- Check-in point: Kaanapali Beach club pool
- Duration: 2 hours
- Included: All necessary scuba equipment
- Restrictions: 10 years and older, must know how to swim, no elevation above 1000 ft. within 12 hours prior to dive (Including Helicopter tours, Bike down Haleakala, Zipline, flights home, etc. Medical Waiver to be signed before dive – Some Excluding conditions are : Asthma, High Blood Pressure, Epilepsy, Lung / Ear / Heart diseases, Pregnant, Medications, Seizures, Etc. (Doctor’s note is accepted if needed)
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more. Riders may be responsible for all damage to equipment if such damage is determined to be the result of reckless and irresponsible operation by the guest.