Iao Valley, Ocean Vodka Distillery & Lavender Farm Tour
Iao Valley, Ocean Vodka & Lavender Farm Tour – Travel in style and comfort in our luxury executive Mercedes Benz S-Class sedan or Mercedes Benz Sprinter mini bus (max. 10 people) with our highly trained, professional chauffeurs and let us be part of your special day!
In our Iao Valley, Ocean Vodka & Lavender Farm Tour (The Luxury way) you’ll enjoy three spectacular places on Maui with us in just one day. Start with the famous Iao Valley recognized as a very special place for both its spiritual value and spectacular scenery followed by the Kepaniwai Park and Heritage Gardens, known for its unique and beautiful park with various ethnic groups of Hawaii by displaying a building for each one.
Our second stop is at the Ocean Vodka Distillery and Farm. On this visit you learn about how the vodka is made from the sugar cane by using a mineral water and other fascinating facts including tasting the vodka at the end of the tour. Areas covered in this tour are: Sustainable farming practices with its abundant fields of sugar cane; Green manufacturing processes in its 6,000 square foot solar-powered warehouse and bottling center; Organic spirits production using 60-foot column still distillation; and local history of sugar cane farming with species identification. The state-of-the-art Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery utilizes solar panels to power 100% of the operations of the distillery and facility. The sugar cane is organically farmed on the rich, volcanic soils without the use of synthetic pesticides or herbicides, and mature sugar cane stalks are hand-harvested for processing. The Martini Garden, a garden designed specifically for martini lovers, highlights fresh, local ingredients such as Kula lavender, local citrus, passion fruit, pineapple and strawberries. The tour includes a sampling with take-home souvenir OCEAN Organic Vodka shot glass for those 21 and over.
Our last but not least stop is at the Lavender farm, where you get to choose from either a Guided walking tour (34-40 mins.) with breathtaking views and beautiful walking paths or Guided cart tour (needs to be arranged ahead of time for additional charge of $25, so please let us know when making reservation) for an extended journey around 13.5-acres, allowing you an exclusive look at the farm from the seat of our five-passenger vehicle. Every tour with stunning views, panoramic out-of-this-world landscapes, birds-eye views of the Maui central valley, you will learn about the flora and fauna that exist nowhere else in the world.
Make sure to bring walking shoes, camera or video camera to capture one of the most beautiful sights in the world. You can count on your friendly, professional chauffeur to be your photographer and cater to your every need.
Facts and Requirements
- Operates: Monday – Friday
- Tour Times: Morning – flexible
- Departure Point: Wailea & Kihei pick-up and return from hotel or condo or pickup from Kahului Park n’ride
- Included in Mini Bus tour: Admission to Iao Valley State Park, Lavender walking tour, Ocean vodka guided tour, Sandwiches & non-alcoholic beverages.
- Included in Private Tour: Admission to Iao Valley State Park, Lavender walking tour, Ocean vodka guided tour, Non-alcoholic beverages and a la carte menu in a local restaurant.
- Duration: 6-7 hours
- Recommended: Bring walking shoes, sun screen, sun glasses and camera.
- Restrictions: Not recommended for kids younger than 10 years. This tour is operated on rough, winding roads. We wouldn’t recommend this tour for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems. If this tour is canceled with more than 48 hours’ notice, the total amount less $10 per person is refunded. If the tour is canceled without 48 hours’ notice, full charges apply. No shows incur full charges.
Please see available vehicles below;
Executive Sedan up to 4 people (2 adults+2 kids or 3 adults +1 child) with light luggage – a Mercedes Benz S-Class sedan is, first and foremost, luxury. It has been well maintained to provide you maximum comfort. It has a generous interior and a great trunk. The car’s main goal is to transport multiple passengers to their destination silently and comfortably. Feature highlights include dual-zone automatic climate control, leather seats, a premium sound system and a subtle but tasteful interior. There are also two overhead backseat vanity packs with illuminated mirrors. The amenities include a storage cooler for water and other refreshment beverages.
Mercedes Sprinter passenger bus with high roof, extended version is big enough for up to 10 people with a luggage – for an efficient way to transport maximum of 10 passengers as a group of friends, or bigger family in a private way, the van is a smart choice. Seating configuration may vary depending on the amount of luggage.