IAO VALLEY AND HALEAKALA CRATER (The Luxury way)
Travel with a style and comfort in our luxury executive S-class Mercedes sedan with our highly trained, professional chauffeurs and let us be part of your special day!
Because you reserve the Iao Valley and Haleakala Crater tour, you would be able to enjoy two spectacular places on Maui in just one day with us. Start with the famous Iao Valley recognized as a very special place for both its spiritual value and spectacular scenery followed by the Kepaniwai Park and Heritage Gardens, known for its unique and beautiful park with various ethnic groups of Hawaii by displaying a building for each one.
After exploring these areas, we continue our journey to the Haleakala Crater. Stunning views, panoramic out-of-this-world landscapes, birds-eye views of the Maui central valley, and flora and fauna that exist nowhere else in the world.
On the way to the top we will give you an opportunity to dine in a cozy Kula Lodge local restaurant (at your own cost), tucked into a mature forest set 3,200 feet above sea level on the west slope of Haleakala Crater which offers scenic views of nearby flower farms, the surrounding mountains and ocean.
Make sure to bring warm clothes, camera or video camera to view one of the most beautiful sights in the world. You can count on your friendly, professional chauffeur to be your photographer and cater to your every need.
Facts and Requirements
- Operates: Daily
- Tour Times: Morning – flexible
- Departure Point: Pick-up & drop-off from hotel or condo or pickup from Kahului harbor, Napili or Kapalua with extra charge
- Included: Admission to Iao Valley State Park, Haleakala National Park, non-alcoholic beverages
- Duration: 6.5 hours
- Recommended: Bring walking shoes, sun screen, sun glasses and camera, warm clothes.
- Restrictions: Not recommended for kids younger than 6. This tour is operated on very rough, winding roads. We wouldn’t recommend this tour for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems. If this tour is canceled with more than 48 hours’ notice, the total amount less $10 per person is refunded. If the tour is canceled without 48 hours’ notice, full charges apply. No shows incur full charges.
Please see available vehicles below;
Executive Sedan up to 4 people with light luggage – a Mercedes Benz S-Class sedan is, first and foremost, luxury. It has been well maintained to provide you maximum comfort. It has a generous interior and a great trunk. The car’s main goal is to transport multiple passengers to their destination silently and comfortably. Feature highlights include dual-zone automatic climate control, leather seats, a premium sound system and a subtle but tasteful interior. There are also two overhead backseat vanity packs with illuminated mirrors. The amenities include a storage cooler for water and other refreshment beverages.
Mini Van up to 5 people with light luggage – the most famous and reliable Honda Odyssey mini van is the way to travel in a private style or celebrate a special occasion while in Hawaii. There is always a storage cooler for water and other refreshment beverages at your convenience.
Van up to 10 people with light luggage – for an efficient way to transport maximum of 10 passengers as a group of friends, or bigger family in a private way, the van is a smart choice. Seating configuration may vary depending on the amount of luggage.