Haleakala Spectacular Sunrise Tours
Rising over 10,000 feet above sea level Haleakala is Maui’s, “House of the Sun” in Hawaiian lore. Witness the breaking of a new day at the top of Mt. Haleakala. Well known for its raw beauty and unique scenery, Haleakala National Park, the Visitor Center and Pu`u Ula`ula Overlook will delight and amaze you. Dress warmly for the summit. We do not guarantee weather will permit viewing of sunrise.
Start your day on top of the world! Ascend by mini-coach to the summit of the world’s largest dormant volcano, Haleakala! A mountaintop continental breakfast is included! Don’t miss this once-on-a-lifetime experience to touch the sky! Round trip hotel transportation & expert narration included.
Haleakala Sunrise Tour Highlights:
- Complimentary Maui hotel pickup and return included on this 6.5-hour tour!
- We make the 38-mile driving ascent to the 10,023 foot summit of Haleakala, Maui’s dormant volcano!
- Admission is included to Haleakala National Park.
- Experience the energy of sun rising as you stand 10,023 feet above the sea level.
- From your vantage point, view the Big Island of Hawaii from Maui!
- Witness before your eyes the kaleidoscope of changing colors of Haleakala from rich brown to a vivid red.
- Includes a full breakfast at one of Maui’s premier restaurants after descending Haleakalā
- See the magnificent Silvers word plant, found nowhere else in the world.
- We’ll make an approximate one-hour stop at the “House of the Sun” visitor’s center.
- Operates: Daily from approximately 2:00 am to 11:30 am
- Departure Point: Pickups from Maui major hotels
- Duration: 8-9 Hours
- Equipment: Deluxe Van-Bus
- Inclusions: Travel aboard our luxury, air-conditioned mini-coach with large viewing windows for passengers to capture unobstructed views of the passing scenery on this 52-mile journey to Hana, on the eastern coast of Maui
- Menu: Includes a full breakfast at one of Maui’s premier restaurant after descending Haleakala
- Exclusions: N/A
- Restrictions: Rough road; not recommended for pregnant women and those with back problems. If this tour is canceled with more than 48 hours’ notice, the total amount less 10% is refunded. If the tour is canceled without 48 hours’ notice, full charges apply. No shows incur full charges. Claims for refunds must be made within thirty days of the date of service.