The Grand Luau – Experience the Magic
The Grand Luau – Experience the Magic is the only place on the planet that you can truly attend an authentic Hawaii Luau are the Hawaiian Islands and the Maui Island of Hawaii offers you a wonderful luau – The Grand Luau.
The Grand Luau – Let us take you back to a time when the Polynesians discovered this land of Hawai‘i, thereafter calling themselves Hawaiian. It touches upon the voyages of La‘amaikahiki and Mo‘ikeha who first came to this sacred island we call Maui, specifically this area named Honua‘ula. It speaks of gods and goddesses that watched over these courageous people and how they were able to co-exist and live in harmony.
Pre-Show Activities Include: Lei Greeting, Imu Ceremony, Lawn Games, Lei making, Temporary Tattoos, Food Demonstrations, Ukulele Lessons, Photos With Cast Members
Menu – Appetizers & Salads
Ahi Poke | Lomi-Lomi Salmon | Fresh Poi
Green Papaya Salad | Potato Mac Salad
Maui Grown Lettuce Bar | Cucumber Namasu
Maui Gold Pineapple & Kumu Farms Coconut Chips drizzled with local honey
Sweet Bread Rolls with Macadamia Nut Butter
Menu – Entrees
Maui Paniolo Grilled Flank Steak with housemade teriyaki sauce
Baked Moloka‘i Sweet Potatoes with toasted mac nut butter
Roasted Mahi-Mahi with young coconut and local citrus sauce
Shoyu Chicken and Long Rice
Traditional Kalua Pig
Stir-Fried Vegetables – wok-fried and seasoned with soy sauce, ginger and garlic
Island Fried Rice with Kumu Farm vegetables and fried garlic
Maui Chow Fun with vegetables and housemade pork char siu
Island Style Desserts
Chocolate Fudge Brownie | Coconut Cake
Pineapple Upside Down Cake | Traditional Hawaiian Haupia
Guava Mousse | Freshly Brewed Hawaiian Paradise Coffee
Decaffeinated Coffee | Assorted Teas
Mai Tai | Pina Colada | Mixed Drinks
Beer | Wine | Assorted Soft Drinks
MENU SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
- Inclusions: This activity is accessible by wheelchair and walker. Restrictions may apply.
- Duration: up to 4 hrs
- Alcohol: We serve alcohol during the show
- What to bring: We recommend bringing a camera with you. We recommend that you bring a light sweater or jacket.
- Check-In: Grand Wailea Resort, 3850 Wailea Alanui Drive, Wailea, HI 96753
- Parking: Complimentary validated valet parking at the South/ Makena Entrance at Grand Wailea, a Waldorf Astoria Resort.
- Time: Checking between 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Restriction: *Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cancelation Policy: Rescheduling 24 hr for all reservations, and 72 hours for groups of 6 or more.