Glass Bottom Boat – 60 minute
Glass Bottom Boat – 60-minute reef tour in West Maui offers all window seats, air-conditioned and a reef expert on board to narrate the tour. They also offer professional divers that do a marine life search to bring critters right to the windows.
Board the Glass Bottom Boat for Maui’s “Ultimate Underwater Viewing Adventure and Dive Show.” Departing from Lahaina Harbor, the Glass Bottom Boat – 60-minute tour is the only barrier reef in Maui. You’ll have the opportunity to see various kinds of coral as well as reef fish such as the Humuhumunukunukuapua’a, Hawaii’s state fish.
Once we are out to the best viewing site, you can sit in front of the big windows in our underwater viewing cabin for a close-up view of the reef. This is when our divers will jump in the water and search the bottom for exotic critters they can bring right to your window–a great photo opportunity! Our experienced narrator will help you learn more about the world of Maui’s reef.
Facts and Requirements
- Operates: Daily at 8:45 am, 10:00 am (only if they have at least 6 people to confirm), 1:45 pm and 3:00 pm
- Departure Point: Meet at the Lahaina Harbor Slip 6 30 minutes prior to the tour
- Duration: 1 hour
- Equipment: 57 Semi-Submersible Submarine
- Inclusions: Reef expert on board to narrate the tour, 34 windows with 280 degrees viewing for full visual enjoyment, window seats for everyone, dive show, FREE fish chart, an air-conditioned cabin
- Restrictions: Must have at least 6 to confirm a tour. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children 3 and under are free if there is a paying adult going as well. Additional 4-12 years old children will be charged a regular child’s rate.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.