Combination Kayak, Snorkel & Waterfalls Hike
In the Combination Kayak, Snorkel & Waterfalls Hike you’ll get two activities in one. On the ocean: 2.5 hours kayaking along the “Pali” – West Maui’s rugged coastline. Snorkel with Hawaii’s large green turtles. After kayaking, we drive from ocean to rain forest for the “Short” hike.
Hike one mile round trip to two waterfalls and pools where you can swim and jump from safe rock ledges.Lunch and snacks included. Do it all – ocean kayak and snorkel, waterfalls, and rain forests – in one 7-hour trip. Hug Maui’s rugged coastline as you kayak in the calm morning ocean. Snorkel off your kayak among colorful fish, coral, and inquisitive sea turtles. Then hike our trails on the “Short Waterfalls Walk,” where you’ll have an opportunity to swim in and jump from two waterfalls. It’s a memorable day packed with activities to stimulate your senses.
- Level: moderate
- Duration: 7 hours
- Length: 1 mile hike / 2 miles kayak
- Age restriction: minimum 6 years old
- Check in: Olowalu Beach or Makena Landing
- Time: 7:15 am-2:30 pm Olowalu Beach or Makena Landing
- Included: Backpack, rain gear, bug repellent, water, snacks and lunch
- What to bring: Towel, sunscreen lotion, hiking shoes, sun glasses, camera and Cash, if you wish to tip your guide
- Cancellation Policy: Rescheduling 48 hr for all reservations, and 72 hours for groups of 6 or more