Beach Dive Certified Divers Only
Guided Beach Dive for Certified Divers is a great option to discover beauty of Pacific ocean always warm and clear pristine waters. Each tour duration is about one hour with diving preparation and 40-50 minutes of diving time. We are not in hurry and always take time to enjoy the underwater environment. Because we are entering the ocean from a beach, there is no need to count any transportation time and entering a boat or a vessel.
This tour is great for all levels of certified divers. The dive is PRIVATE, and all Scuba gear is included.
Each Beach Dive lasts about 40-50 minutes and average a depth of about 25-35 feet.
Facts and Requirements:
- Check in time: Daily at 11:00 am and 1:00 pm
- Check-in point: Kaanapali Beach club
- Included: All necessary scuba equipment
- Restrictions: 10 years and older, must know how to swim, no elevation above 1000 ft. within 12 hours prior to dive (Including Helicopter tours, Bike down Haleakala, Zipline, flights home, etc. Medical Waiver to be signed before dive – Some Excluding conditions are : Asthma, High Blood Pressure, Epilepsy, Lung / Ear / Heart diseases, Pregnant, Medications, Seizures, Etc. (Doctor’s note is accepted if needed)
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more. Riders may be responsible for all damage to equipment if such damage is determined to be the result of reckless and irresponsible operation by the guest.