UTV Tour in Hana
Come join us for the ride of your life on the most exhilarating, scenic UTV tour in historic Hana Town. You’ll have the chance to drive, or simply be a passenger in one of today’s most advanced off-road vehicles, the Polaris RZR 1000. This four seater UTV can handle anything you throw its way. Guide led tours will take you and your friends, or family on miles of trails on 3,600 gorgeous acres of Hana – the last undeveloped tropical paradise on Maui and working cattle ranch located right in the heart of Hana. We’ll bring you up to 2000ft. above sea level, you’ll ride on a natural dirt roads, rugged, with tight turns, rocky roads, mud puddles and a riverbeds. It’s a lot of fun!
The tour starts with orientation, all drivers must successfully drive a proficiency course. Both driver and passenger will have opportunities to switch off driving throughout the tour as there are 3 to 4 stops along the way for picture taking and resting.
- Be sure your clothing and personal items will withstand the dirt, possible mud, water and the bouncing around!
- We will not be responsible for personal property.
- Closed-toe shoes are required for your safety (water booties/crocs okay)
- Long pants are recommended
- Long pants and shirts are available for rental at check-in for a $5 wash fee.
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Daily at 8:00 am, 10:00 am, 12:00 am, 2:00 pm, check in 30 minutes prior.
- Departure Point: Check in 30 minutes prior at Hana ranch, 5670 Hana Highway Hana, HI 96713
- Duration: 2 hours
- Equipment: 4 Wheel Drive, 4 Seater Polaris RZR1000
- Inclusions: Helmets
- Restrictions: All drivers MUST present a valid driver’s license. Minors with DL may drive ONLY with a licensed adult as a passenger. All drivers MUST present a valid Credit Card to hold at check-in for any negligent damages to the vehicle on the tour. Pregnant women or anyone with heart, neck or back problems are NOT allowed to participate. Children 7 yrs. and up may ride as a passenger of a responsible family adult (18 yrs. or older) or with a tour guide. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult responsible for minor upon check-in. For the safety and comfort of all participants, the recommended max weight per vehicle is 800 lbs.
- Cancellations within 24 hrs. and no-shows = 100% charge
- Exclusive groups must cancel 2 weeks prior to tour date or are subject to 50% charge, we can’t accept your cancellation later than 7 days prior to tour date