ATV Tour in Hana
Come join us for the ride of your life on the most exhilarating, scenic ATV tour in Hana area. You’ll have the chance to drive, or simply be a passenger in one of today’s most advanced off-road vehicles, the Polaris RZR 900. This four-seater UTV can handle anything you throw its way. Guide-led tours will take you and your friends over 8,000 acres of riding terrain where you’ll drive down to the cliffs above the ocean and then shoot up 2,500 feet above sea level into the Kaupo Gap. The views and landscape are unmatched. Also, there is wildlife everywhere on this tour. From ranch animals including cattle and horses to wild herds of deer and goats.
The tour starts with orientation, all drivers must successfully drive a proficiency course. Both driver and passenger will have opportunities to switch off driving throughout the tour as there are 3 to 4 stops along the way for picture taking and resting.
- Be sure your clothing and personal items will withstand the dirt, possible mud, water, and the bouncing around!
- We will not be responsible for personal property.
- Closed-toe shoes are required for your safety (water booties/crocs okay)
- Long pants are recommended
- Long pants and shirts are available for rental at check-in for a $5 wash fee.
Facts and Requirements:
Operates: Daily at 10:00 am and 1:00 pm, check in 30 minutes prior.
Departure Point: Check in 30 minutes prior at Kaupo ranch – 2 hrs from Lahaina, 1.5 from Wailea, 35 minutes from Ulupalakua Winery
Duration: 2 hours
Equipment: 4 Wheel Drive, 4 Seater Polaris RZR 900
Inclusions: Helmets, goggles, and dust masks provided, Wash areas and restrooms on site
Restrictions: All drivers MUST present a valid driver’s license. Minors with DL may drive ONLY with a licensed adult as a passenger. All drivers MUST present a valid Credit Card to hold at check-in for any negligent damages to the vehicle on the tour. Pregnant women or anyone with heart, neck or back problems are NOT allowed to participate. Children 7 yrs. and up may ride as a passenger of a responsible family adult (18 yrs. or older) or with a tour guide. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult responsible for the minor upon check-in. For the safety and comfort of all participants, the recommended max weight per vehicle is 800 lbs. Make sure to wear closed toe shoes.
Minimum 2 guests required to reserve the off-road vehicle.
Must add a passenger.
Driver must be at least 18 years old. Each driver is paying $15 insurance and will be assigned a 4 person vehicle.
All Adults may take turns driving. Eligible Drivers may switch at designated stops.
We never put people from other parties in your vehicle.
Maximum of 4 guests per vehicle. If you are driving by yourself you must select the “Solo Vehicle option”. If you do not have passengers and select the regular Driver option you will be charged for the difference.
- Definitely an off-road adventure
- Clients will get very dirty and possibly soaking wet (how wet they get is controlled by the driver and how they choose to drive through mud and riverbeds).
- Chance of rain, raincoats are available for rent or ponchos for purchase.
- Clients MUST understand that this is an off-road adventure and they WILL get dirty and wet!
- We do not provide showers to get completely cleaned up. We have sinks and paper towels to wash hands, arms, and face.
- We recommend bringing a towel for a rental car.
- Cancellations within 48 hrs. and no-shows = 100% charge
- Exclusive groups must cancel 2 weeks prior to a tour date or are subject to 50% charge, we can’t accept your cancellation later than 7 days prior to tour date