7 line Canopy zipline
7 line Canopy zipline you will ascend up into the trees via stairs, aerial ramps or ziplines, where you will spend the majority of your tour swinging through the trees like happy monkeys! 7 line Canopy zipline Tour is one of the best zipline attraction on Maui island. You will experience a flying sensation as you swoop down into the valley, sail through canopy tunnels, and land at our Pirate Ship Tree House. Your journey features 7 different treetop ziplines ranging from 175 feet to our longest treetop zipline at 930 feet!
All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity, carry a 12 pound trolley, grip handlebars, and be able to walk over uneven, muddy terrain, as well as ascend and descend steeply-inclined terrain and/or short climbs.
- 3 canopy ziplines
- 42-ft climbing tower
- 7 climbing challenges
- Fun for ages 8 and up
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Daily at 9:00 am (times may vary)
- Departure Point: 799 Piiholo Road, Makawao. Allow about 45 minutes drive time from the Kihei/Wailea area and about 1.5 hours from Lahaina and Kaanapali. Check in 45 minutes prior the tour.
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior the tour
- Equipment: State of the Art Ziplines and Rain Gear if needed
- Inclusions: Use of Helmet, Harness and Trolley
- Menu: Light Snacks and Hawaiian Juice or Water
- Exclusions: No walk-along option available.
- Restrictions: Minimum age of 8 years old for Zip Tours and Canopy Tours. Age limit is strictly enforced. Guests under 15 years old must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperon on tour. (Chaperon form required.). Guests between 16 and 17 years old must have a parent or guardian present at check-in and sign waiver to participate. Moderate to advanced physical activity, no experience necessary and not have a serious fear of heights. Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by our staff. No diving 24 hours prior. Expecting mothers and those with serious medical conditions as well as those with prior back and neck injuries are not permitted to participate. Close toed shoes are required.
- Weight Limitation: You must be between 75 lbs and 275 lbs for Zip Tours and between 50 lbs and 250 lbs for Treetop Zip Tours. Weight limits are strictly enforced, and each guest will be weighed at check in. There are no weight restrictions for Hiking Tours.
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.