6 Line Canopy Tour – Upcountry Zipline
Kids Go Free on 6 Line Canopy Tour – Upcountry Zipline
A different kind of zipline experience awaits you on our treetop zip canopy course. Here, you will ascend up into the trees via stairs, aerial ramps or ziplines, where you will spend the majority of your tour swinging through the trees like happy monkeys! You’ll zip on 6 distinct lines through the beautiful tree canopy on our 6-line canopy tour. Fly high over ravines and forest floor and observe native and introduced trees and plants. On this tour, you’ll experience our new 42-foot QUICK jump device which gives riders the initial sensation of a “free fall,” then lowers them to the ground for the last part of the “free fall.”Your final line is the longest in-the-trees zipline in the state and finishes through a tunnel in the trees. Great for families looking for educational adventures and big excitement!
- 6 zip lines
- 1 42 ft. jump
- KIDS GO FREE! (Ages 8 – 12, one kid per paying adult)
- 2345 ft. of zipping
- Approximately 1.5 hours
- 50 to 250 lbs.
- Fun for ages 8 and up
Facts and Requirements
- Operates: Daily: 10:00 am (times may vary)
- Departure: 799 Piiholo Road, Makawao. Allow about 45 minutes drive time from the Kihei/Wailea area and about 1.5 hours from Lahaina and Kaanapali. Check in 45 minutes prior the tour.
- Duration: up to 3 Hours
- Equipment: State of the Art Zipline and Rain Gear if needed.
- Inclusions: Use of Helmet, Harness and Trolley.
- Menu: Light Snacks and Hawaiian Juice or Water only for 9-Line tour.
- Exclusions: No walk-along option available.
- Restrictions: Minimum age of 8 years old for Zip Tours and Canopy Tours. Age limit is strictly enforced. Guests under 15 years old must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperon on tour. (Chaperon form required.). Guests between 16 and 17 years old must have a parent or guardian present at check-in and sign waiver to participate. Moderate to advanced physical activity, no experience necessary and not have a serious fear of heights. Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by our staff. No diving 24 hours prior. Expecting mothers and those with serious medical conditions as well as those with prior back and neck injuries are not permitted to participate. Close toed shoes are required.
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.