4 or 5 Side by Side – Upcountry Zipline
- Fun for ages 8 & up
- Dramatic ocean and mountain views
- Up to 5 ziplines
- from 42 to 600 feet off ground
- Side-by-side ziplining from towers
- Comfortable seat harnesses
About 4 or 5 Side by Side – Upcountry Zipline
At check-in of 4 or 5 Zip Line – Maui Upcountry you’ll be outfitted with a helmet, harness and trolley for ziplining and have a short safety briefing. You will then cross a 317-foot suspension bridge to the base of Tower 1, where your safety briefing continues. For those on the 4-line tour, your Zipline Four is 725 feet and takes you across a wide gulch back to the check-in area where you started. Zipline Four for those guests on a 5-line tour takes you to the second landing of the Tango Tower walkway where you zip 1,420 feet to the base of Piiholo Hill. For Zipline Five a ranch vehicle then transports you to the top of the hill for the 2,800 foot Grand Finale from one of the most beautiful places in Upcountry Maui.
4 Line Zip – Our 4-line zipline tour offers almost 2 hours of thrilling fun as you zip over trees, gulches and green ranch land on the slopes of Haleakala. Going 2 at a time, side-by-side on our dual-line course, you’ll zip 4 unique lines ranging from 420 feet to over 1,000 feet long, and at heights ranging from 42 feet to almost 200 feet above the ground! Don’t forget to take in the beautiful mountain and ocean views!
5 Line Zip – Our 5-line tour, almost 3 hours long, will leave you smiling for days! While lines 1, 2 and 3 are the same as on the 4-line tour, you’ll head off in a different direction at line 4, zipping down a 1,420-foot line to the base of Piiholo Hill. There a Ranch vehicle is waiting to take you to the top, where you’ll enjoy breathtaking 360-degree views of Maui. Your final zip, as you speed down a line more than half a mile long and at times 600 feet high, is a thrilling grand finale to an awesome experience!
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: 5 Line zip: Daily: from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm (times may vary), 4 Line zip: Daily at 9:00 am and 2:00 pm (times may vary)
- Departure Point: 799 Piiholo Road, Makawao. Allow about 45 minutes drive time from the Kihei/Wailea area and about 1.5 hours from Lahaina and Kaanapali. Check in 45 minutes prior the tour.
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior the tour
- Equipment: State of the Art Ziplines and Rain Gear if needed
- Inclusions: Use of Helmet, Harness and Trolley
- Menu: Light Snacks and Hawaiian Juice or Water
- Exclusions: Walk-along Option: the Tree house is the perfect place to take in the sights and relax. Friends and family members not wishing to zip will appreciate the action from the cliff side vantage point built in the trees.
- Restrictions: 48 Hour Cancellation associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions). All zipliners must be at least 8 years old and up and weigh between 75 lbs to 275 lbs. Minimum 60 lbs for the Tango Tower. Moderate to advanced physical activity. No experience necessary and not have a serious fear of heights. No diving 24 hours prior. Also, we can’t take pregnant women’s and anyone with serious medical conditions as well as those with prior back and neck injuries are not permitted to participate. Close toed shoes are required.